K95 masks stores that sell best colorful KN95 masks
K95 masks are KN95 masks, the KN95 standard is formulated by China, while the N95 is formulated by the United States.
The difference between K95 and N95
Mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- N95 mask must be with TC number, eg. UNIAIR SH3500 N95 Mask the TC number is TC-84A-4313
- The standards are different: K95/KN95 is the Chinese standard GB2626-2006, and N95 is the American NIOSH 42CFR Part84.
- The Chinese names are different: the Chinese name of KN95 is KN95 particulate protective mask, and the Chinese name of N95 is N95 medical protective mask.
- Different usage scenarios: KN95 is suitable for use in high-density public places and environments with high risk of transmission, and N95 is mostly used for medical staff.
- N95 masks are high-standard masks designed only for work, but KN95 masks are all-inclusive, including work and medical fields, and even K95 mask for kids and baby masks.
In addition to distinguishing the uses of masks, it is also necessary to learn how to wear them correctly and change them frequently to achieve effective protection.
Masks can resist the erosion of germs, which is an extremely effective method of personal protection. Regarding masks, the most common ones we see are KN95 and N95 , but many people don’t know much about the two.
Today we will talk about their differences, let’s take a look!
Differences in standards
KN95 is a level specified in the Chinese standard is GB2626-2019 or GB2626-2006, and a self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator produced in accordance with this standard.
N95 is a level of the US Federal Regulations NIOSH-42CFR Part84, which is a filtering anti-particulate filter.
The Chinese name is different
The Chinese name of KN95 is: KN95 particulate protective mask, while the Chinese name of N95 is: N95 medical protective mask.
It is recommended to use different scenarios
Although there is no difference in filtration efficiency between these two masks, their actual application scenarios are different. For example, K95 is more suitable for use in high-density public places, exposure to potential pollutants and high risk of pollution transmission. And N95 is mostly used by medical staff when they come into contact with patients or infected people, because it has the function of blocking blood and body fluid splashes, which can better protect the safety of medical staff themselves.
Wear a mask in public places
After fully understanding the difference, we need to use the correct wearing method when wearing masks every day to achieve effective protection. In addition, buy the N95 mask in stock and the cumulative wearing time of the mask should not exceed eight hours, and it should be replaced when the time is up. Wearing the mask for a long time without replacing the mask will easily increase the chance of us contracting the virus.
Due to the high frequency of use of masks, the demand will be relatively large. It is recommended that friends buy some and keep them at home. There are many ways to buy masks, such as pharmacies and e-commerce platforms. The quality of the products purchased in the pharmacy is guaranteed. If you buy from the e-commerce platform, please pay more attention. It is recommended to buy masks from big brands, and the quality will be better guaranteed.