This Black K95 mask has been improved to filter at least 95% of 0.3-micron particles. The Black K95 mask features a bionic design that perfectly adapts the wearer’s face. There are four layers of masks, with two layers of melt-blown fabric filtering Micron Particles. Two layers will be more effective. When selecting a mask, look for one made of melt-blown cotton, as only this material is capable of isolating germs and bacteria.
These Black K95 masks feature a molding strip that can be worn near to the skin to preserve the role of maximal performance.
The 4mm ear bands on the Black k95 mask have exceptional elasticity and do not choke the ears. Our masks are held in place by reinforced elastic bands and a hot press.
Protect yourself against fog, haze, droplets, pollen, and dust.
Maintenance and use:
- Do not touch the side of the mask that touches your mouth or nose
- Masks are disposable .Do not wash the mask with water. Water can destroy the filtration and protection of the mask
- Keep the mask away from vapors, oils, chemicals, paints, liquids, acids and alkaline objects
- Be sure to discard the mask when it becomes significantly dirty or when respiratory resistance increases significantly
- Masks do not produce oxygen and should not be used in toxic environments
- Store in a dry, ventilated place
- Not to be used as a substitute for gas masks and medical masks, and not for use during respiratory distress