K95 masks stores that sell best colorful KN95 masks
K95 Masks Makrite FIT-N95 N95 Respirator
$1.29 – $1.98
Makrite FIT-N95 N95 Flat Folded Respirator filter over 95% non-oily particles which can be used to protect dust and non-oily mist.
Makrite FIT-N95 N95 can be used to protect welding smoke, lead smoke, casting smoke and other metal smoke, sand dust and some heavy metal powder.
TC-84A-8420 Makrite FIT-N95 N95 Flat Folded Respirator
- The foam across the nose bridge makes them gentler on my sinuses and more comfortable to wear than the KN95 masks. The elastic bands go around the back of the head rather than behind the ears. It has a moldable, secure seal. There is no air escaping beneath the eyes. They are flat, with a space in front of the mouth/nostrils.
- These are large enough for my apparently large adult head. Because of the pockets above and below, they are not suffocating and are very easy to breathe in. The best feature, however, is the snug fit.
- Makrite FIT-N95 N95 glasses do not fog up, and they go deep enough around my chin to form an extremely good seal.
- NIOSH certification: The Makrite FIT-N95 N95 has filtering effectiveness of at least 95% for non-oil-based particles such as dust and smoke.
Reduce eyeglass fogging: This prevents eyeglass fogging by drawing exhaled air away from the bridge of your nose.
- Braided headbands provide comfort by keeping the respirator in place and reducing hair pulling.
- The curved low-profile form fits nicely with the nose and eye contour, giving the glasses more room.
- Package: Individually packed flat folding design for easy storage and transportation.
- Grinding, sanding, sweeping, cutting, bagging, and other dusty operations, as well as wildfire smoke inhalation, are all examples of applications.
|N95 TC number||TC-84A-8420|
|Manufacturer||Makrite Industries, Inc. (MAK)|
|Strap attachment type||Welding|
|Nose clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Shelf life||3 Years|
Original Box, Unboxed 30% Off
Q & A
There are no questions yet
There are no reviews yet.